Welcome to We Teach Cricut!!!

Welcome to "We Teach Cricut", a blog designed to help beginning Cricut users find a Cricut instructor close to home.

Many of the instructors here have been trained by ProvoCraft (PC) to demonstrate the PC products at locations across the USA and in Canada. We have experience in using the original Cricut (also known as the V1 or the Baby Bug), Cricut Expression, Cricut Cake, Gypsy, and the Yudu. Many of us also have in-depth knowledge and experience with Cricut Design Studio, Cricut Create, Cricut Imagine, and the Cuttlebug.


Thursday, October 14, 2010

CRICUT CLASSES IN NEBRASKA AND IOWA

Hello! My name is Veronica Rosman and I am an experienced Cricut instructor who offers a huge variety of Cricut classes in Nebraska and Iowa. And yes, we have Cricut machines out here and even the electricty to power them!
I have scheduled group classes at several scrapbook stores and crops. I also offer private classes at your home or mine. I teach beginner and advanced classes, as well as project classes and custom lessons.
I specialize in teaching Cricut users to cut and create with chipboard and vinyl.
You can reach me by email at iteachscrap@cox.net or visit my blog at www.iteachscraps.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment