The classes that I offer are:
- 101 - an intro to the Cricut. Expect to learn how to start using your Cricut, what all the buttons and dials do, and how to get the most from your machine. This class is for any machine: Cricut, Expression, Create, and Cake.
- 102 - exploring layering, how to put the cut pieces together, how to add details with ink and chalk, the many different materials your Cricut can cut, using Cricut Markers, and the endless possibilities the Cricut will give you to bring your creativity to another level.
- Design Studio - Intro to CDS, how to weld, create shadows, do a search, position the blade where YOU want it on the mat, using multiple layers, designing with multiple cartridges, hide contour, grouping, and using the Juke Box.
- Gypsy - Intro to features, how to weld, create shadows, do a search, position the blade where YOU want it on the mat, using multiple layers, designing with multiple cartridges, hide contour, grouping, and Gypsy Sync.
- Cartridge Exploration Classes - You pick the cartridge and I'll show you how to get the most out of it (list of cartridges available upon request). This is also a great class if you are considering buying a cartridge but are unsure if you will really use it.
- Additional classes available for glass etching with the Cricut, using vinyl and transfer sheets, creating word / shape books (CDS or Gypsy required), as well as your own class ideas.
- $18 for 1 person
- $15 pp for 2 - 4 people
- $10 pp for 5-9 people
- $8 pp for groups larger than 10 people
I am also available to hire for crops and private scrapbooking parties / events. My cartridge library is quite extensive (142 cartridges as of 10/7/10) including many retired and exclusive carts. I own an Expression, a V1 (Baby Bug), a Gypsy, CDS, JukeBox, Cuttlebug, and *YourStory Binder/Laminator and would bring any of the machines to your event for your attendees to use (*additional supply fees / restrictions may apply).